Monday 19 October 2009

Just to apologise for not posting on here recently - life's been a bit hectic. I've basically been given the geeky job of my dreams, editing for sci-fi and horror publishers Solaris Books and Abaddon Books, at Rebellion. There's a big commute involved, but I'm really happy with the work I'm doing.

Haven't found anything too unprofessional/incriminating on this page so I'll be using this blogspot account to contribute to staff blogs here:

http://abaddonbooks.blogspot.com/

http://solaris-editors-blog.blogspot.com/

And also I'll keep updating Under the Goggles with thoughts on the industry and so on.

And yes, change of job does mean that I can no longer wear goggles to work. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. One would think that, editing science fiction, goggles might be occasionally required. Just to avoid eyes melting from radiation, alien invasion or sheer awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of sheer awesomeness about, in the office today.

    ReplyDelete